Why Website is needed for business growth
Q. Why website is needed for my business ?
- Any kind of user nowadays expects businesses and organizations to have a Web site - one that can, at the very least, supply basic overview of the product or service the company/business is providing. Website has also become a means of getting in contact. A Website has also become nearly as essential as a telephone or a fax machine.
- If your target customers don't find your business represented online, they will find your competitor's.
- Moreover fulfilling users/customers expectations, a website will also help your business increase profits.
Q. What can a website do for me ?
DISCOVERABILITY It makes easier for potential customers to find you product or service.
BRANDING One most important part of a business is Branding, and that is what a website can help you achieve.
SAVE MONEY, MAKE MONEY A website can also help business save marketing, notifications, offer announcement money so as to make money.
NOTIFICATIONS AND OFFERS Businesses can post notifications like circulars, news updates, guidelines, declarations etc. Plus you can also post the latest offers you are offering to attract customers and increase sales.
KEEPS CUSTOMERS ENGAGED IN YOUR BUSINESS Having a great website will allow you to keep customers engaged in your business by allowing you to post new things about your company.
FAQs Many companies waste time and effort in repeatedly providing the same information either by phone or in person. Have a section on your site that provides answers to frequently asked questions.
RECRUITMENT It is also a great tool for recruitment when you're looking to fill positions with your business.
FEEDBACK Your website is a great source for you to get the feedback from the users / customers of what they think is good and bad about the product or service you are providing.
Q. Will a website make my business a success immediately ?
- It can happen if everything goes well. Things like quality of website, your competitors, marketing strategies, good SEO of Website and some other factors contribute to the immediate success of your business. Immediate doesn't mean within minutes or hours here. It can take from weeks or months or even several months for you to have a good amount of traffic to your website.
- Moreover, you can't just throw together a website and hope for the best. There is more to it than that. The site needs to look professional and be optimized for search engines(SEO) so that your company develops a great web presence.
Q. But, tell me will I be able to really afford a website ?
- Heheh! So the most important question has come. See, prices vary widely, depending on the scale, behaviour and quality of the site you want. But when considering the benefits that comes with having a website the question changes into "Can I afford not to have one?".
Q. What programmming language is best for Website development ?
- When it comes to the best programming language for development of your site, it is imperative that you understand that there is no perfect programming language. Once you understand this, it is simply a matter of choosing the language that best serves your needs. Before you decide on what language to use, you should consider the following
- your server platform.
- the server software you run.
- your budget.
- previous experience in programming.
- the database you have chosen for your backend.
A Website has also become nearly as essential as a telephone or a fax machine.
A Website makes easier for potential customers to find you product or service.